Think the Academy Awards ‘Best Picture’ only for Junk Kouture!
The Junk Kouture short film competition offers an opportunity for emerging screenwriters and filmmakers aged 12 – 18 yrs from across Ireland to win a trip to Cannes Film Festival as well as have their film broadcast on live television. We are looking for students with an interest in creative media to produce a five-minute-long video of a Junk Kouture 2020 entry. Capturing the story behind the design, it will be crucial to show an understanding of the materials used, the idea generation process, the building of the design and the finishing touches.
Things to consider for entering this competition:
– Any music used must be rights-free or original
– Films must be shot horizontally and can be done so on your mobile phone
– Individual entries only aged 12-18yrs
– Entries will be judged across the following criteria: Creativity, Diversity, Originality & Concept
– Deadline for entries is the 12th November – Applications should be submitted via the application form on our website here
-Check out Junk Kouture Instagram page for more information
Competition T&C’s apply