DID YOU SAY SCHOLARSHIP?
Calling all 2020 Junk Kouture finalists!!
Each year, Griffith College awards one lucky Junk Kouture grand-finalist a scholarship for our coveted BA (Hons) in Fashion Design and after all your hard work, we don’t think this year should be any different!
We’ll be announcing a winner ONLINE in June so make sure you apply no later than
Sunday 17th May if you want to be considered.
Find out how to apply below…
How to apply
The deadline for applications is Sunday 17th May 2020. In order to be considered for the scholarship, please follow the steps outlined below.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest in the scholarship, including the following information on your email:
- Full name;
- School and current school year;
- Name of Junk Kouture entry;
- The role you played in designing the outfit;
- A few sentences outlining why you want to study Fashion Design;
- Contact telephone number.
If you are currently in your Leaving Cert year, you must also complete one of the following options:
- Option 1: Apply for the BA (Hons) in Fashion Design via the CAO at www.cao.ie (Course code: GC494). The winning entrant must meet the entry requirements for the programme. In the instance that they do not, the scholarship can also be used for Option 2.
- Option 2: Apply for Griffith’s BA in Fashion Design via the CAO (Course code: GC495). This is a three year Level 7 course that on completion will enable you to progress onto the final year of the Honours programme. Again, entrants, must meet the course’s entry criteria.
See full terms and conditions below. For any enquiries concerning the above, please contact email@example.com
Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship awarded to SOLO/ single entrants only;
- The winner must apply through the CAO meeting the minimum entry requirements to year one of the BA (Hons) in Fashion Design;
- Should the winning applicant not meet the entry requirements for the Honours programme, they can apply for the BA in Fashion Design via the CAO. Again, they will be required to meet the courses entry requirements;
- Entry requirements can be found at www.griffith.ie/faculties/design
- Courses available at our Dublin campus only;
- Fees are paid for ONE YEAR of study only;
Applicants must notify Griffith they wish to apply in order to be eligible.
Scholarship Winner 2019: Michelle Corcoran from Moate Community School was our 2019 scholarship winner for her outfit, Attire, modelled by Elvira Brown.