We are currently going through a rapid expansion across 13 countries and are looking for an ambitious and driven Educator to lead the build out of our Global Education programme. Junk Kouture’s education is built around 3 x Core Pillars: Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Sustainability. We believe that self-discovery is the most powerful way to educate the future leaders in our homes, companies, communities, and countries. Reporting to the COO you will be responsible for designing and refining our education curriculum, helping us develop educational supports and structuring our digital assets to collect and quantify the results of our educational programme.
The successful candidate will play a key role in changing the way we educate Gen Z about sustainability, entrepreneurship, and creativity.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- – Designing a comprehensive educational curriculum built around experience and self-discovery
- – Setting learning objectives for our programme
- – Helping us quantify the value of the educational programme delivered.
- – Structuring the learning and learning supports
- – Collecting feedback, following up with instructors and training participants after each session.
- – Producing attractive training course content such as videos, quizzes, and activities.
- – Arranging physical and digital resources for instructors and trainees
- – Researching about the modern training procedures and continuously enhancing the ones that suit our company’s requirements.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate that they can meet the following criteria:
- – Degree or Equivalent Qualification in Education Design
- – Previous experience
- – Excellent client facing skills
- – Excellent IT skills including Microsoft suite/Office 365
- – Organised and good time management skills
- – Attention to Detail
Friday 21st May